Egg Hunt for Children with Special Needs
Join us for our Egg Hunt for Children with Special Needs! Here are the different types of Egg Hunts that will be offered during this event:
- Quiet Hunt (self-paced continual access egg hunt for kids with sensory issues)
- Magnetic Hunt (continual access egg hunt for kids with mobility issues)
- Beeping Hunt (continual access egg hunt for kids with visibility issues)
- General Hunt (typical egg hunt for kids with special needs)
- Sibling Hunt (typical egg hunt for siblings in attendance without special needs)
We will also have so many other fun activities for the kids including face painting, inflatable games, live bunnies, train rides, and more!
PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING: As the parent or guardian of the participant(s), please put your information under the contact information section, which includes your first and last name, and your email. Please put the child’s info under the specific egg hunt ticket, which includes their first and last name.
Also, please sign the participant(s)up for only one egg hunt that best suits their special needs, rather than multiple hunts. We want to make sure as many kids can attend and get to participate in one of the egg hunts designed for them.